If Your Personal Life Changes


We’re not mind readers, although we studied with the Great Karmac and got a great deal on a OUIJA™ board. We’re not curious by nature, although we’re dying to know if you got married…why weren’t we invited to the wedding? Birth, death, divorce, marriage, loss of other coverage, new coverage…these are all examples of life events that we need to know about because they could impact your health coverage (for a complete list, please refer to the Summary Plan Description).

The benefit elections you make during your initial eligibility window or for Open Enrollment stay in effect throughout the entire plan year (August 1 - July 31). To make mid-year changes, you must take action within 30 days of the life event.

  • Submit a Benefits Change Form to change existing coverage. Submit a Benefits Enrollment Form to enroll in new coverage. Submit a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Form to enroll if you’re eligible. Save first in your computer, then upload to our Secure Web Link for Employee Forms. If you prefer to mail your form (no faxes or emails, please) send it to: Benefits, 3500 West Olive, Suite 1000, Burbank, CA 91505

  • Submit supporting documentation. Some examples include copies of:

    • your marriage certificate

    • the first page of your final divorce papers

    • the birth record given to you in the hospital

    • proof of the date of the loss of other coverage

    • proof of the date of new coverage

Got Questions? Call Benefits at (818) 972-0094.

Life EventsCathy Marcus